Wood Floor Care Tips
- Place Protector pads on ALL furniture legs on wood floor.
- Place walk off mats and area rugs in high traffic areas (make sure they stay dry and are cleaned underneath often).
- Perform routine maintenance as recommended by manufacturer, this should include sweeping, vacuuming and/or dust mopping to remove dirt and grit. Keep this as a regularly scheduled event, and stick to it. Always perform this process before and after a major event that involves a high volume of traffic on the floor.
- Use WET mops.
- Use ammonia.
- Use dust cleaners.
- Track dirt, clean immediately.
- Use other floor cleaning products.
- Wax a urethane finish.